Human Nature | The Camp
Human Nature is an installation that represents the surrealist evolution of the human being into a tree, absorbed by the nature that has taken over its rights. Nature and man merge and become one.
The installation Human Nature presents 5 productions, inspired by what "nature" offers us:
- The serenity, by its calm and quiet
- The way, that leads us on the right path
- The patience, it teaches us to wait calmly such a cycle
- The Creation, with its power of regeneration
- The contemplation and its meditative state of rest that gives itself entirely to meditation
This installation was presented during the opening of the project THE CAMP.
The series of photos were taken by photographer Florian Galène